* The above information is provided by Mustang Island Vacation Rentals based on 2015 data from comparable Port Aransas properties. Sunflower Beach and Brandon Miller Group are not responsible for the compilation of this data.
We DO ALL THE WORK, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO
- Local Vacation Rental Management Experience: We are powered by smart, local, and experienced vacation rental experts.
- Large Network of Vendors: We employ an extensive network of trusted vendors to handle cleaning and home maintenance.
- Guest Check-In and Check-Out: We handle all the check in/check out procedures and welcome all guests to review rental policies.
- Potential Guest Questions: Our dedicated team will respond to ALL guest inquiries and questions and even have a 24-hr after-hours emergency phone.
- Pre and Post-Guest Follow-Up: We quickly respond to any guest questions or needs—24/7.
- Home Preparation and Cleaning: We manage the cleaning of every property and ensure a hotel-like experience for guests. This includes managing the inventory of household goods and a careful inspection of the home upon guest check-out.
- Payment Processing: We process all guest-related fees and remit earnings directly to your bank account via direct deposit or by check by the 10th of each month.
- Accounting: We collect from guests and remit payment of applicable local/state occupancy taxes. This also includes helping owners navigate local tax licensing.
- Extensive Book-keeping: We track your property's P&L and provide monthly and annual statements.
- Owner Portal: We provide access to a secure reservation system and an availability calendar.
We Take Care of Your Home
- Preventative Maintenance Inspections and an Annual Deep Clean: We ensure that your home is always in good condition.
- Sophisticated Guest Screening: We screen guests which enables us to prevent damage and avoid noise complaints from neighbors (no bachelor parties, for example).
- Peace of Mind Protection: A guest-funded Damage Waiver Fee, in lieu of additional deposits, protects each of our homes from accidental damage and covers up to $3000 worth of damages.
- Housekeeping, Repairs, & Service: We ensure that the cleanings, inspections and basic repairs (e.g., handyman, electrical, plumbing) are done by high-quality vendors.
WE MARKET YOUR HOME
Online: We offer comprehensive exposure on our Vacation Rental web-site with beautiful hi-res photography of your home, a highly-optimized SEO, and an online booking engine.
Digital Marketing: Our marketing team works to ensure that your property is showcased in all our digital marketing initiatives including e-blasts to our guest database and other prospects, social media, google adwords, and other digital marketing campaigns.
STANDARD SERVICE FEE
MIVR will work with each Owner with the initial set-up which includes:
- A consultation and assessment of your home to establish market and seasonal rates
- A photo shoot of your home
- A detailed home description
The fee for property management is 20% of gross rental revenue.
- A Housekeeping fee, Damage Waiver and $20 per nightly stay (not per guest) Resort Fee is charged to the guest.
- There is no additional charge to the Owner for amenities placed in the property. (i.e. Soaps, conditioner, shampoo, lotion, paper products, etc.)